Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Danny Garcia: I Didn't Feel His Punches - I Won This Fight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Danny Garcia: I Didn't Feel His Punches - I Won This Fight!

Former champion Shawn Porter defeated Danny Garcia by unanimous decision late Saturday to win the vacant World Boxing Council welterweight title. The 30-year-old won on all three judges scorecards as he threw more punches overall, but Garcia made it razor close by landing a higher percentage of punches at the Barclays Center arena in New York.
    [Click Here To Read More]

This writer is stupid as fucc! Has the boxing records twisted around!

Comment

Comment

Danny won the 12th.

Thought that sealed it.

Comment

You lost just like you did against Mauricio & Lamont!

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
            Danny won the 12th.

Thought that sealed it.
            I thought that at best that sealed the draw. I was surprised Porter got the UD but a win for him was fair. A draw would've been fine too.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
              Danny won the 12th.

Thought that sealed it.
              I thought the same.
              I thought Danny winning the last 2 but it was very tight fight so either way is fine with me.

Comment

Close fight, the decission could have gone either way but I'm glad Porter won because he ain't no cherrypicker like Garcia

Garcia would hold the belt hostage fighting bum after bum if he had won

Comment

It was a good fight. Porter won on points. I agree with the judges.

Comment

Garcia should do more on his activity in fights. If he can`t stop the opponent, he is in trouble and he lost both his major fights in last years by decision.

Comment

Working...
                    X