Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Estrada-Orucuta, Ioka-Arroyo, Nietes-Palicte - Weigh-In

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Estrada-Orucuta, Ioka-Arroyo, Nietes-Palicte - Weigh-In

Estrada-Orucuta, Ioka-Arroyo, Nietes-Palicte - Weights Photos Gallery - Tom Loeffler's 360 Promotions is handling the highly anticipated return of the widely acclaimed SUPERFLY series set for Saturday, September 8 at the Fabulous' Forum in Los Angeles, CA. The triple-header will be televised live on HBO Boxing After Dark beginning at 9:45 p.m. ET/PT. (photos by Tom Hogan/Hogan Photos).
    [Click Here To Read More]

warr Arroyo!

Comment

War Estrada , war Ioka, war palicte!

Comment

Sorry Palicte, rooting for Nietes for this fight. Nietes is just too experienced and skilled for Palicte at this stage of his young career. I will root for your next fight against foriegn boxers. Nietes vs Estrada next. I want ���� VS ����.

Comment

Nietes has fought some top opponents over the years. Meanwhile Palicte's only notable win was against Oscar Cantu. Nietes only has one loss and that was in his light flyweight days after his opponent was overweight, weighing around superflyweight. Palicte has already lost twice. And the reason for his losses is his trouble with conditioning.

Palicte is way bigger, younger, and stronger. But Nietes has that veteran experience and you cant go against him after his knockout win against Reveco. It'll be fun to watch how he handles Palicte

I'd give it to Nietes by decision. Nietes will have some trouble but his technical experience will give him his win.

Comment

Where are the weights??!!!!!!!
            The title does say weigh in.

Comment

Working...
            X