Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Liam Williams Gets Win In Cardiff, Targets James Metcalf Next

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Liam Williams Gets Win In Cardiff, Targets James Metcalf Next

Liam Williams will be hoping for a shot at the big-time sooner rather than later after snapping a hiatus with an early finish. The super-welterweight took apart Craig Nicholson inside an eventful two rounds on Friday night. Williams headlined the New Beginnings' card promoted by MTK Global, exclusively live on iFL TV, at the Vale Sports Arena in Cardiff.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I thought Williams got the bad end of the stick (judging and refereeing) when fighting his promotional stablemate Liam Smith over 2 fights which are his only blemishes.

I like his fighting style and I think he could win a world title or at least challenge for one, he has a few tough matchups before that position now though.

To think if he didn't get headbutted blatantly by Smith he would've won the first fight and been WBO Interim Champion and then would've been promoted to full champion after Canelo moved up to fight GGG.

The kid got unlucky, I'm rooting for him.

Comment

Working...
    X