No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Amir Khan, Samuel Vargas - Ready For Battle

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Amir Khan, Samuel Vargas - Ready For Battle

Khan, Vargas Weights Photos Gallery - Samuel Vargas says he has the power to knockout Amir Khan when the pair clash at Arena Birmingham on September 8, live on Sky Sports. Vargas is ranked number 9 in the WBA and knows that a win over the former unified World Champion will rocket his name into World title contention in the Welterweight division. (photos by Lawrence Lustig).
    [Click Here To Read More]

Con struggles to make 147 but wants Brook to come right down , knowing he will be drained.......what a wanker.

Comment

Vargas won that stare down at the weigh-in.

Comment

This seems to be the less ripped I've seen Khan

Comment

Any Colombian????

I hope it will not be a replay of Khan vs Breidis Prescott.

Comment

Did Vargas just get off from his toll booth job? He looks like garbage and Khan doesn't look much better.

Comment

Khan to lose

Originally posted by sammybee View Post
              Any Colombian????

I hope it will not be a replay of Khan vs Breidis Prescott.
              I hope it WILL!

Comment

So Khan must drop his pants to make a welterweight limit?

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                  Did Vargas just get off from his toll booth job? He looks like garbage and Khan doesn't look much better.
                  Lets see, over 52 000 posts in 9 years...that's about 15 a day! does this make you think you are some type of boxing expert? regardless Sammy fights 3 to 4 times a year and is always training, has shared the ring with Spence and DSG, he does not work in a toll booth and I am sure he would sleep you in a heartbeat. Win or lose, the man is willing to challenge himself unlike phoney keyboard warriors.

Comment

Originally posted by thack View Post
                    Con struggles to make 147 but wants Brook to come right down , knowing he will be drained.......what a wanker.
                    The only wanker is the one who thinks 0.2lbs means struggling to make weight. The guy had breakfast prior to the weigh in and never missed a meal throughout the whole camp. Hes clearly a 147lber, Kell needs to stop being a pig and control what he eats the fat mess.

Comment

Working...
                    X