Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Taylor-Martin, Burnett-Donaire - WBSS Double on November 3

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Taylor-Martin, Burnett-Donaire - WBSS Double on November 3

Josh Taylor (Scotland) vs Ryan Martin (United States) and Ryan Burnett (Northern Ireland) vs Nonito Donaire (Philippines) will battle it out as they begin the quest for the Muhammad Ali Trophy on November 3 at the SSE Hydro, Glasgow, Scotland.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Who else could Kalle mean when he says they're having "a massive UK undercard"? All of cyclone promotions guys are fighting at York Hall, Oct 10th.

Comment

All will be on DAZN right?

Comment

Originally posted by MasterPlan View Post
        All will be on DAZN right?
        Yep........

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
          Yep........
          Question. Since I'm in the USA, do we just get Matchroon USA Cards or all cards? I was looking up DAZN and noticed different countries have different content.

Comment

Originally posted by MasterPlan View Post
            Question. Since I'm in the USA, do we just get Matchroon USA Cards or all cards? I was looking up DAZN and noticed different countries have different content.
            I think DAZN will have all Matchroom USA and the British cards along with the WBSS. From what I know.

Comment

Donaire will destroy burnetts bum. Pinoys kings of boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by pinoy power View Post
                Donaire will destroy burnetts bum. Pinoys kings of boxing.
                He definitely wont!

Comment

Josh has his hands full with Martin. Both well schooled fighters with excellent amateur pedigree. Taylor might have to try and make it a war at some stage rather than a high level boxing match. Gonna be good.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
                    I think DAZN will have all Matchroom USA and the British cards along with the WBSS. From what I know.
                    Not guaranteed Matchroom uk ppv however it would seem they have a good chance of getting these anyway e.g Joshua povetkin already confirmed

Comment

Working...
                    X