Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Amir Khan, Samuel Vargas - Face To Face at Final Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Amir Khan, Samuel Vargas - Face To Face at Final Presser

Amir Khan, Samuel Vargas Final Press Conference Photos Gallery - Amir Khan is promising to deliver another explosive performance when he takes on Samuel Vargas at Arena Birmingham on September 8, live on Sky Sports. (photos by Lawrence Lustig).
    [Click Here To Read More]

could you guys imagine if vargas somehow pulled off the upset lol all it takes is one good punch on the jaw

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx23 View Post
      could you guys imagine if vargas somehow pulled off the upset lol all it takes is one good punch on the jaw
      Anything can happen, and Vargas is a scrappy guy!
      I'll be rooting for the Toronto kid, but I don't expect much.
      Khan can be feeble, but he has a much better pedigree.

...But anything can happen!

Comment

Ok so everybody is just gonna ignore them big @$$ noses of Khan and Vargas? Them *****$ look like 2 fishing poles, Im gonna be surprised if they dont poke their eyes out during the fight.

Comment

whats with the sunglasses ?

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx23 View Post
            floyd would probably come out of retirement for his next cherry. you guys wanted me to fight khan well im fighting the guy that beat khan!

Comment

Glass jaw v punchbag.....nothing more.

Comment

Originally posted by thack View Post
                Glass jaw v punchbag.....nothing more.
                At least its not as bad as having a glass heart and glass eye.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                  floyd would probably come out of retirement for his next cherry. you guys wanted me to fight khan well im fighting the guy that beat khan!
                  Mayweather must've laid a whooping on one of your favorite fighters

Comment

Eddie Hearn is a joke and master of mismatches

Comment

Working...
                    X