No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Takuma Inoue Confident Ahead of WBC Eliminator

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Takuma Inoue Confident Ahead of WBC Eliminator

Takuma Inoue gets his biggest test to date when he goes up against Filipino journeyman, Mark John Yap on September 11th at the Korakuen Hall in Tokyo. The winner automatically becomes the WBC's number one ranked fighter in the bantamweight division. The title is currently vacant and a bit in flux as Nordine Oubaali was supposed to face Petch Sor Chitpattana for the vacant title last June but it never came to fruition. Chitpattana has since fought and won a stay-busy fight while recent calls to the WBC and both fighter's managers have gone unanswered after rumors Chitpattana received a step-aside payment.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Haven't followed him as much as I have his brother, but if the talent is similar, than you basically have Bantamweight Charlo's that will fight anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
      Haven't followed him as much as I have his brother, but if the talent is similar, than you basically have Bantamweight Charlo's that will fight anyone.
      Takuma's KO ratio only 27% vs his brothers 88%, so suspect a little bit of a difference there.

Comment

Originally posted by angkag View Post
        Takuma's KO ratio only 27% vs his brothers 88%, so suspect a little bit of a difference there.
        I saw that, but he's also only 22. He went pro at 18, so I hardly expect many 18 year old Flyweights to KO many people. Could go either way.

That said, I'm a huge fan of The Monster.

Comment

GIFS: Takuma Inoue vs. Mark John Yap

Last edited by 1hourRun; 09-16-2018, 07:47 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X