Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Burnett-Donaire, Taylor-Martin - WBSS Eyeing UK Doubleheader

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Burnett-Donaire, Taylor-Martin - WBSS Eyeing UK Doubleheader

Ryan Burnett is likely to have his next fight away from Belfast. The WBA Super world bantamweight champion will come up against Nonito Donaire in the World Boxing Super Series quarter-final. Burnett, a previous owner of the IBF belt which is now held by fellow tournament participant Emmanuel Rodriguez, was pitted against the Filipino at the gala draw in Moscow, Russia in July.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Was hoping this card would be in Manchester or somewhere closer, but I’ll still travel up to Glasgow for this one

Comment

This is going to be an excellent WBSS.

Great to see that the quarter finals will be on the same night too.

Comment

Glasgow November 3rd would be quite lovely, indeed.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
          Was hoping this card would be in Manchester or somewhere closer, but I’ll still travel up to Glasgow for this one
          You'll be welcomed with open arms!

There's nothing quite like a big fight night in Glasgow, we produce a cracking atmosphere at any event

Comment

Let's call this the UK invitational for short. All this talk about fighting in Russia, that mysteriously falls through. Maybe because nobody knows these guys in Russia, so they'll fight in the back yard. What a suprise.

Comment

Originally posted by FLEX U.K View Post
              You'll be welcomed with open arms!

There's nothing quite like a big fight night in Glasgow, we produce a cracking atmosphere at any event
              I went to the Davies fight at the Braehead which was a crazy atmosphere and also the Postol fight last time out at the Hydro, had a great time at both.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
                I went to the Davies fight at the Braehead which was a crazy atmosphere and also the Postol fight last time out at the Hydro, had a great time at both.
                I was at the Davies fight as well, was a good night,think Taylor will do well,he draws a good crowd in Glasgow, especially seeing as he's from Edinburgh,he'll struggle to beat Burns v Mitchell tough, best atmosphere I've witnessed at a boxing show, anywhere!

Comment

Burnett donaire very competitive fight imo

Comment

Originally posted by FLEX U.K View Post
                    I was at the Davies fight as well, was a good night,think Taylor will do well,he draws a good crowd in Glasgow, especially seeing as he's from Edinburgh,he'll struggle to beat Burns v Mitchell tough, best atmosphere I've witnessed at a boxing show, anywhere!
                    Taylor is the best fighter in Britain IMO, he doesn’t have the resume to prove it yet but I’m convinced he will. I’ve been on the Taylor hype train since he won gold at that Olympic trial event in 2011. People forget he beat guys like Horn, Yigit, Herring, Conceicao etc in the amateurs.

I’ve only ever been to fights in the Scotland three times, the other fight I attended was Burns-Crawford at the SEC Glasgow. The atmosphere has been excellent every time tbf.

Comment

Working...
                    X