Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Joe Joyce - Face To Face With Molina, Balderas, Kiladze

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Joe Joyce - Face To Face With Molina, Balderas, Kiladze

Joe Joyce Photos Gallery - Former welterweight world champion Victor Ortiz and hard-hitting former title challenger John Molina Jr. spoke with media in Los Angeles Tuesday at a luncheon to discuss their upcoming showdown headlining Premier Boxing Champions on FS1 and FOX Deportes Sunday, September 30 from Citizens Business Bank Arena in Ontario, California. (Luis Meija).
    [Click Here To Read More]

War Juggernaut, war!

Comment

Ajagba would push Joyce's **** in

Comment

Ajagba vs Joyce will be brutal.

Comment

Ajagba vs Joyce later on,think Joyce will pull a Curtis harper and avoid Efe's power

Comment

I got John Molina over Joyce by KO. Taking all bets.

Comment

Joe would benefit from a PR consultant. He needs to stand out more, he looks like an average Joe from the street He should try to conduct himself in a bit more of a celebrity kind of way. I'm watching his career with interest, but not impressed with this opponent. Maybe Abel doesnt think Joe is there yet and wants to personally observe him, which might explain the choice of an opponent.

Comment

He needs to fight a contender, not bums.

Comment

Originally posted by alexjust View Post
                  Joe would benefit from a PR consultant. He needs to stand out more, he looks like an average Joe from the street He should try to conduct himself in a bit more of a celebrity kind of way. I'm watching his career with interest, but not impressed with this opponent. Maybe Abel doesnt think Joe is there yet and wants to personally observe him, which might explain the choice of an opponent.
                  ever seen him be interviewed. he has no charisma at all. I thought Joshua lacked personality but Joyce always looks away with the fairies and barely talks

Comment

Originally posted by alexjust View Post
                    Have you heard him speak? He needs media training. He definitely can do with being media savvy.

Comment

Working...
                    X