No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Superfly 3 - Streaming Information For The Undercard

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Superfly 3 - Streaming Information For The Undercard

Prior to the start of this Saturday's HBO Boxing After Dark telecast beginning at 9:45 p.m. ET/PT of the highly anticipated SUPERFLY 3 event, Tom Loeffler's 360 Promotions will present a live free of charge' worldwide stream of the sensational five-bout undercard from the "Fabulous" Forum starting at 4:00 p.m. PT. The commentators for the international broadcast will be the Dynamic Duo' of Steve Kim and Doug Fischer with the undercard fights being streamed at www.360Promotions.us and all 360 Promotions' Social Media Platforms, (Facebook, 360BoxingPromos and Twitter, 360BoxingPromos , TomLoeffler1). 360 Promotions' Cynthia Conte will handle the on-site hosting duties on the live stream.
    [Click Here To Read More]

This is a horrible card from top to bottom. I wall pass on this whole card.

No thank you!!

Comment

I am a huge fan of HBO boxing. I am NOT a fan of this card.

Comment

Yehey! hours of undercard fights for free...

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Hero View Post
          This is a horrible card from top to bottom. I wall pass on this whole card.

No thank you!!
          Care to tell why? The top 3 card are pretty solid i don't really care much for the undercards so why is it horrible?

Comment

Originally posted by HumanBag View Post
            Care to tell why? The top 3 card are pretty solid i don't really care much for the undercards so why is it horrible?

For starters, the main event is a guy coming off a loss fighting a bum who fights nothing but bums. Felipe Orucuta fights guys with 22-13 on their record. And that's the main event!!!!

Comment

Yikes! forgot hbo had boxing on this weekend. Love seeing these flyweight dudes on primetime but horrible day to schedule the card

Comment

Nietes vs Palicte is the fight on this card. I think Palicte has a real good chance to upset Nietes.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Hero View Post
                  For starters, the main event is a guy coming off a loss fighting a bum who fights nothing but bums. Felipe Orucuta fights guys with 22-13 on their record. And that's the main event!!!!
                  It was a competetive loss against a pound for pound guy but i agree with you on the opponent. What about the other two main card? You said this was terrible from top to bottom.

Comment

Working...
                  X