Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Curtis Harper Aims To Overturn His DQ Loss To Efe Ajagba

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Curtis Harper Aims To Overturn His DQ Loss To Efe Ajagba

Heavyweight boxer Curtis Harper has informed the Los Angeles Times that he's hoping Minnesota regulators will overturn last month's disqualification loss to Efe Ajagba. Harper made headlines all over the world when he stepped in the ring for his FS1 televised fight with Ajagba and then simply walked out and abandoned the fight at the sound of the first bell.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Harper made the decision at the last second to not fight and he will have to live with the consequences. He shot himself in the foot with what he did. Now he is lying about signing.
    Last edited by richardt; 09-02-2018, 06:20 PM.

Comment

Looking like a damn fool

Comment

I thought pbc pays their fighters well?

Comment

His claims at least deserve to be heard and investigated.

Comment

If he wasn't sure he would be paid then why did he go thru with even showing up to the building, to warming up in the locker room, to walking in the ring!! Then he touched gloves and gets out of the ring!! That's a little much!!

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
              His claims at least deserve to be heard and investigated.
              This!!!

If nothing else

Comment

My opinion is that if the opening bell rang, then the contest began and it should be a DQ.

Comment

I support his stand, and I hope the right amount of attention is focused on exposing any dodgy dealings, but there's no way the fight should be overturned. He chose that path to protest.

Comment

This is moronic! Time to speak up would have been at commission weigh-in. This guy Harper is an idiot. Plain and simple. This dumbass should be barred for life. You don't wait until bell rings and walk out of the ring, under any circumstance.

Comment

Working...
                    X