Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: O'Sullivan: Lemieux A One-Trick Pony; I'm Gonna Destroy Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: O'Sullivan: Lemieux A One-Trick Pony; I'm Gonna Destroy Him

When David Lemieux proclaimed he is "back" during a conference call Wednesday, Spike O'Sullivan quickly countered that he'll end up on his back September 15. The Irish middleweight contender considers Lemieux a one-dimensional, limited opponent he'll beat to propel him toward a shot at the winner of the Canelo Alvarez-Gennady Golovkin rematch. The O'Sullivan-Lemieux match will be one of three bouts broadcast by HBO Pay-Per-View on the Alvarez-Golovkin undercard at T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Title should be; "Zero-Trick Pony Calls One-Trick Pony a 'One-Trick Pony'"

Comment

Originally posted by Shontae De'marc View Post
      Title should be; "Zero-Trick Pony Calls One-Trick Pony a 'One-Trick Pony'"
      lol...i was going to say something just like that....."so this is a one-trick pony vs a zero-trick pony"?

Comment

He is a one trick pony. But that one trick is hard hitting brawling, and if you sit there and trade with Lemieux you will lose. O'Sullivan is going to do exactly that and he will go down like a sack of potatoes.

Comment

So a 1 trick pony vs a ******ed 3 legged Pony. Should be fun.

Comment

Talking **** ain’t he?!?!. Ill give him this much,...Spike sure isn't short on confidence. I will laugh like hell if he can ko Lemieux.

Comment

Should be a good fight as they are both limited but hit hard.

Comment

I can't ever take O'Sullivan seriously after the way he chatted SO much shit against Eubank Jr., only to wilt like a loser in the end.

Comment

Yet O'Sullivan will get knocked out by the same left hook....

Comment

That's one hell of a trick ask Curtis Stevens lol Spike is about to get smoked if David actually shows up in shape.

Comment

Working...
                    X