Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Ryan Garcia, Carlos Morales - Ready For Facebook Battle

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Ryan Garcia, Carlos Morales - Ready For Facebook Battle

Ryan Garcia, Carlos Morales Weights Photos Gallery - NABF and NABO Super Featherweight champion Ryan "Kingry"Garcia (15-0, 13 KOs) and NABA Super Featherweight Champion Carlos "The Solution" Morales (17-2-3, 6 KOs) are ready for battle.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Ryan Garcia has many flaws, he should be in the amateurs learning his trade or fighting 4 rounders.

Fighting 10 rounders against International level fighters is very risky IMO, don't be surprised if he get stopped in his next fight.

Too soon for me and world level is a long way off right now.

Comment

Ryan Garcia...this the kid that Oscar is always chilling with
      on his Golden Boy Facebook live videos?
      I don't know much about him except that he likes to watch
      old fights with Oscar & Mario Lopez, but he seems like he's
      a good kid. Maybe shy & devoid of charisma, but a good kid.

Comment

I'll take Morales in this one

Comment

Originally posted by BUCSBronzemedal View Post
          Ryan Garcia has many flaws, he should be in the amateurs learning his trade or fighting 4 rounders.

Fighting 10 rounders against International level fighters is very risky IMO, don't be surprised if he get stopped in his next fight.

Best of luck to him. I have not seen him fight yet,
          but hopefully Oscar is not feeding him to the wolves before
          he is ready, as you've suggested.

Comment

Originally posted by BUCSBronzemedal View Post

I have to agree about 80%. The amateurs is too far back, but he didn't set the world on fire last time out. I don't think his mind is really in it. He has delusions of grandeur and now he has bigger issues, like Teofimo, to deal with.

Comment

Quite some power you got there Morales. Garcia should have no problem blasting right through and on to the next chump.

Comment

It’s sad this is the opponent Garcia is getting. meantime Haney gets Burgos a more tougher and skillful fighter

Comment

Will the stream clunk out in the middle of the main event again? "It's free" "for the fans" "this is a real fight"

Comment

Oscar the Pedophile in the background.

Comment

Working...
                    X