Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Inoue-Payano, Relikh-Troyanovsky Double Set, October 7, Japan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Inoue-Payano, Relikh-Troyanovsky Double Set, October 7, Japan

The WBA Regular' World Bantamweight Championship between 'Monster' Naoya Inoue (Japan) and Juan Carlo Payano (Dominican Republic) opens the 2018/2019 season together with another spectacular quarter-final on the same night, the WBA World Super-Lightweight Championship: Kiryl Relikh (Belarus) vs. Eduard Troyanovsky (Russia).
    [Click Here To Read More]

Is there US TV for this series???

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
      There is DAZN

Comment

Yes if you want to watch buy DA-ZONE

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
          There is DAZN
          Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
          Thanks guys. I wasn't planning on that. I may have to update my stick to get it for free.

Comment

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
            Pretty much. I'm no Hearn fan but I'll probably have to buy it.

Comment

Thanks guys. I wasn't planning on that. I may have to update my stick to get it for free.
              buy dazn you fuking bum!

Comment

Now this is what I'm talking about: moving a good format into the other weight divisions, ultimately to get what we can't get usually: unification bouts, or at least exciting match-ups.

IMO the WBSS ought to scheduled much like a world cup or similar- held only once every two- or four years.

Running it every year will not work as they need time to sign the right fighters and produce the best that they can with what they've got.

I'm a cynic though, and the WBSS CW tourney set the bar very high, and fans tend to expect the same or better. (they are insatiable).

So one flunky vanilla series and the stock goes down. You need to be very careful where you place your gold stock next.

They're going to be in competition with the Contender plus Ultimate Fighter 'reality series', so I hope they learnt the necessary lessons from the most recent tournament and just don't go all-out and ruin it.

What would make WBSS solid gold would be if all the four/five major sanctioning bodies put their names in the hat and declared every two - to four years there would be a box off to determine an undisputed champion regardless who your tied to.

Oh I realised I was dreaming.

Comment

DAZN? Is that app even distributed in Japan? Nah bros, I'm streaming this shyte through Fuji or some other network -- is Inoue or Payano even signed with Hearns? sounds like a load of BS.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
                    DAZN? Is that app even distributed in Japan? Nah bros, I'm streaming this shyte through Fuji or some other network -- is Inoue or Payano even signed with Hearns? sounds like a load of BS.
                    No they arent and these fights have nothing to do with Eddie Hearn...

Kalle is in control of the WBSS and he has also made a deal with DAZN to showcase the WBSS in the US. DAZN is not just Hearns platform, just like on HBO multiple promoters could let their fighters fight back in the day.

Comment

Working...
                    X