Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Srisaket Sor Rungvisai, Iran Diaz - Go Face To Face

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Srisaket Sor Rungvisai, Iran Diaz - Go Face To Face

Sor Rungvisai, Iran Diaz workout photos gallery - ****kok, Thailand: ONE Championship (ONE) held an opponent workout for the upcoming blockbuster event, ONE: KINGDOM OF HEROES, set for 6 October at the Impact Arena in ****kok, Thailand. In the main event, The Ring and WBC Super Flyweight World Champion Srisaket Sor Rungvisai will defend his world title against Iran Diaz. In addition, Thailand's biggest and brightest martial arts talents are set to take the stage and showcase their incredible skills.
    [Click Here To Read More]

that guy looks so happy to be there, rightfully so because i have no idea who he is, why is rungvasai fighting this bum and not rematching estrada?

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
      that guy looks so happy to be there, rightfully so because i have no idea who he is, why is rungvasai fighting this bum and not rematching estrada?
      Low reward, high risk. I don't mind it too much since he fought 3 fights against Chocolatito and Estrada in a 12 month period but his next fight needs to be against a real challenger, preferably the Estrada rematch.

Comment

SSR girl dumped him. He looking to murder someone and this guy has been chosen as the fried rat sacrifice.

Yikes!

Comment

Ah, the worldwide famous Iran Diaz!

Comment

in the pic of they selfie, Iran look so happy and SSR promoter look so grumpy. lol

Comment

Sirsacet looks pissed! No fried Rats or Pigeons and I just remember his girlfriend left him! So Rungvisai has also gone without sweet and sour Thai Poone! Yeah this kid Diaz is in trouble.

Comment

Working...
              X