Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Oquendo: When I Win The WBA Title, I'll Be in The Record Books

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Oquendo: When I Win The WBA Title, I'll Be in The Record Books

Fres Oquendo (37-8, 24 KOs), 45-years-old and inactive since July f 2014, is still eager to fight in the heavyweight division. Oquendo is still slated to challenge WBA "regular" heavyweight champion Manuel Charr on September 29th in Germany.
    [Click Here To Read More]

My god this is just a crime that this fight is even happening.

Comment

The WBA are an absolute embarrassment.

Comment

Under 'worst fight ever' or 'most paper of all the paper champs'?

Comment

He was known as "Fast Fres", perhaps because he came too early. For sure he stayed in too long.
          Last edited by Tatabanya; 08-28-2018, 06:28 AM.

Comment

Can this guy disappear from sport for ever?

Comment

Fres sounds to have a unique take on things. So he hasn't fought in arlund 4 years and that was a loss to Chagaev. Fres is 45, and has no legitimate argument for fighting for any title. Hopefully, he loses and suffers no injury and rides off into retirement. That will allow me to remember him and the fighters from his era as visions of the past: Monte Barrett, Cliff Etienne, David Izon, Baby Joe Mesi, etc...

Comment

He knows this is a joke he best mind he don't end like Greg Page, if Fres wanted to fight he why wait 4 years he is not a fighter more politician shameful.

Comment

Not sure who this guy paid off but he seems to be fighting for the WBA or WBO title. He hasn't fought since 2014 but he is getting a title shot at the regular belt? Crazy!!!

Comment

You haven't had a professional boxing match in over 4 years Fres. Diamond Boy is gonna **** you up old man

Comment

Working...
                    X