Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Canelo Alvarez Putting in Work For Golovkin Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Canelo Alvarez Putting in Work For Golovkin Rematch

Canelo Alvarez Training Photos Gallery - Lineal Middleweight World Champion Canelo Alvarez (49-1-2, 34 KOs) and WBC, WBA and IBO Middleweight Champion Gennady "GGG" Golovkin (38-0-1, 34 KOs) hosted a Los Angeles media workout in front of thousands of fans at the new Banc of California Stadium ahead of their historic rematch. The fight will take place Saturday, Sept. 15 at T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas and will be produced and distributed live by HBO Pay-Per-View beginning at a special time of 8:00 p.m. ET/5:00 p.m. PT. (photos by Tom Hogan/Hoganphotos).
    [Click Here To Read More]

This red headed freckle face is going to sleep.

Comment

He's lost a lot of size

Comment

Ginger looks ridiculous trying to bang on that round mitt

Comment

Still looks huge to my eyes

Comment

Saúl "Canelo" Álvarez in August of 2017: https://youtu.be/65ERW5qnpps

Saúl "Canelo" Álvarez in August of 2018: https://youtu.be/YlK91rMxU94

Do the physiques look significantly different to YOU? If so, how?

Comment

His whole defintion of his torso has changed, last year he was ripped and had muscle defintion everywhere.
              Even on the jaw it was more prominent.
              Canelo has always been a weird shape with short legs and arms and the body was stocky.
              Last 2 years all these muscles started popping out from nowhere and last night he looked to have lost that defintion.
              Is there a reason for it i would guess because he is being tested and with no clenbuterol he can't shred fat and gain lean muscle which would have given him that adonis look.
              Sure he f@ckin cheated and golovkin knew it and so did we

Comment

clowns..... clenbuterol is used for weight loss

and you einstein's think he looks smaller without it

he looks sharp

I think they know exactly what they need to do, and have prepared accordingly

Comment

This chica is going to sleep.

Comment

He looks pretty good. Except I have yet to see him move his legs.

Comment

Working...
                    X