Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Jose Pedraza Decks, Topples Ray Beltran For WBO Belt

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Jose Pedraza Decks, Topples Ray Beltran For WBO Belt

Beltran, Pedraza Fight Photos Gallery - Jose "Sniper" Pedraza is now a two-weight world champion. Pedraza scored an 11th round knockdown and won a unanimous decision to dethrone WBO lightweight world champion Ray Beltran on Saturday evening at the GIla River Arena.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Hahah Pedraza took him to school!!! And gave him a thorough boxing lesson!!!! buahahahahah

Comment

Good win for Pedraza, I'm very happy for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Pakutu93 View Post
        Hahah Pedraza took him to school!!! And gave him a thorough boxing lesson!!!! buahahahahah
        No surprise there as Beltran have always been average.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaryu View Post
          Good win for Pedraza, I'm very happy for him.
          Got him a title and a career high payday.

Comment

Originally posted by royjonesjrKTFO View Post
            Came in with 7L's left with another 1. Kinda like a bigger more average Salido.

Comment

Yesterday I thought Pedraza was going to win. He did, but even then, I think he is one of those guys that can be better but rely so much on their panther moves that forget to throw more.

Comment

...good fight, and much respect to both warriors who kept it clean and showed good sportsmanship and respect for each other...

Comment

Originally posted by royjonesjrKTFO View Post
                  Yeah I knew that!!! just that he was a known PED cheat was the only reason I thought it would be a tougher fight!!! No doubt Pedraza was the most skilled boxer of the 2!!!

Comment

I don't mind watch a fight Linares vs Pedraza before Loma!

Comment

Working...
                    X