Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: David Price: Two Good Wins and I'm Back on Everyone's Lips

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: David Price: Two Good Wins and I'm Back on Everyone's Lips

Olympic bronze medal winner David Price, 35-years-old, feels motivated to continue his career - with the goal of securing major fights. Back in March, Price was knocked out in five rounds by Alexander Povetkin. The contest was a featured attraction at Principality Stadium in Cardiff, as part of a card that was headlined by the heavyweight unification between Anthony Joshua and Joseph Parker.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Key word - "good" wins. Not eastern European journeymen, but guys with some name recognition. On that note, he probably took more credit from a valorous effort in losing to Povetkin than he did from any of the fights he actually won since losing to Kingpin for the second time.

Comment

2 more knockouts and your be drinking your food through a straw.
      What a fool

Comment

War pricey

I believe in you

Comment

Originally posted by Scopedog View Post
          Key word - "good" wins. Not eastern European journeymen, but guys with some name recognition. On that note, he probably took more credit from a valorous effort in losing to Povetkin than he did from any of the fights he actually won since losing to Kingpin for the second time.
          Maybe he can fight the two Avon salesmen fury just faced

Comment

Originally posted by Straightener View Post
            Maybe he can fight the two Avon salesmen fury just faced
            I wouldn't be confident putting money on Price to beat Pianeta if I'm being perfectly honest.

Comment

Lmao. The big stiff idiot has a death wish I reckon

Comment

Man this is sad to see

Comment

Go on pricey !!!! You've got one more run in You!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                    Olympic bronze medal winner David Price, 35-years-old, feels motivated to continue his career - with the goal of securing major fights. Back in March, Price was knocked out in five rounds by Alexander Povetkin. The contest was a featured attraction at Principality Stadium in Cardiff, as part of a card that was headlined by the heavyweight unification between Anthony Joshua and Joseph Parker.
                    [Click Here To Read More]
                    Pricey time to retire now mate you certainly put a lot of effort in but never came up good enough. Now just go enjoy your life your family and grow older.

Comment

Working...
                    X