Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Efe Ajagba Wins By DQ, Opponent Harper Leaves Ring and Bails

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Efe Ajagba Wins By DQ, Opponent Harper Leaves Ring and Bails

Curtis Harper took one look at huge heavyweight prospect Efe Ajagba on Friday night and decided whatever he was supposed to be paid wasn't enough. After hearing instructions from referee Celestino Ruiz and standing face to face with the hard-hitting Ajagba, Harper walked out of the ring before their scheduled six-rounder even began. He was immediately disqualified by Ruiz.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Harper is an interesting case. Dude lost to Donnovan Dennis, Arreola, Washington and Zhang. He gave Arreola a war and then pretty much commits career suicide with tonight's antics.

Also, I like Charlo as a commentator. The Charlo brother's bother me with all the bravado and "Lions Only" schtick, but when they want to be they can be polished, insightful and likeable.

Comment

Best fight ever. Also, I believe Curtis Harper should be honoured with a mandatory military salute, should have a public holiday in his name and should be inducted into as much Hall of Fames as possible because what he did tonight transcended boxing. Tonight, him walking out was emblematic - he died for our sins. All the **** we fans sit through - **** fights, cancelled fights, TV network wars, promoter wars, everything bad about boxing was carried into the ring by Curtis Harper who then rebelled in the single most imaginative way possible.

Curtis Harper, take a bow my son

Comment

Without a doubt this is the number one headline for the year in boxing.

Comment

WTF? Tell me this is a joke

Comment

Some of the funniest **** I've seen in my entire life. Harpers goofy walk like he didn't have a care in the world, the ref standing there looking confused AF and Ajagba just shrugging in the corner like, yeah that makes sense. Boxing never ceases to surprise

Comment

Hilarious stuff but I was really looking forward to seeing Ajagba fight

Comment

Comment

Dude is done as an opponent from now on... NOBODY will hire him again.

Comment

Very smart marketing. Fans got screwed but Efe going to get tons of press.

Comment

Working...
                    X