Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: David Lemieux Grinds Hard For Spike O'Sullivan Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: David Lemieux Grinds Hard For Spike O'Sullivan Fight

David Lemieux Training Photos Gallery - A few weeks away from the September 15 fight between Lineal Middleweight World Champion Canelo Alvarez (49-1-2, 34 KOs) and WBC/WBA/IBO Middleweight World Champion Gennady "GGG" Golovkin (38-0, 34 KOs).
    [Click Here To Read More]

David „Jabs are overrated“ Lemieux

Comment

Does anyone else think this is a complete mismatch and that Spike has very little chance of winning?

Comment

im tired of watching this guy on huge cards.. put someone else..

Comment

War Lemieaux! I like this fight. O'Sullivan better not sleep on that power.

Comment

Originally posted by lopez36 View Post
            im tired of watching this guy on huge cards.. put someone else..
            Why is that? He's a fun fighter to watch and this a very good, equal matchup.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
              Why is that? He's a fun fighter to watch and this a very good, equal matchup.
              Yea I was thrown off too by that comment.

Comment

Originally posted by scarybodyshot View Post
                Does anyone else think this is a complete mismatch and that Spike has very little chance of winning?
                Umm no because both fighters are one dimensional and like to throw punches. Should be a nice scrap honestly.

Comment

Sherbatov gym nice place I use to train there

Comment

Solid card! Action packed fight may even steal the show for the night.

Comment

Working...
                    X