Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Naoya Inoue vs. Juan Carlos Payano - October 7, Yokohama Arena

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Naoya Inoue vs. Juan Carlos Payano - October 7, Yokohama Arena

At a press gathering in Tokyo, unbeaten World Boxing Association (WBA) "regular" champion Naoya "Monster" Inoue (16-0, 14 KOs) officially announced his first title defense against the left-handed Dominican and former world champion Juan Carlos Payano (20-1, 9 KOs) on October 7 at the Yokohama Arena in Yokohama City, Kanagawa Province, Japan.
    [Click Here To Read More]

October is looking pretty good. Inoue vs. Payano is on a Sunday, but the day before ( Saturday ) we get that kid Daniel Dubois vs. Kevin Johnson, Danny Roman vs. Gavin McDonnell, Beterbiev-Johnson, Vargas-Delurme.

TOOOOO SWWWWWEEEET!!!

Comment

payano was scared during the face off

inoue ko within 6

Comment

Sounds sweet.
        What a line up.
        WBSS kicks was.

Comment

Inoue all the way

Comment

Payano was already dropped by a nobody in his last fight. He doesnt have it in anymore. He's by far the easiest one in the tournament.

Inoue would tear him apart.

Comment

How will the WBA cope with the prospect of Burnett vs Inoue and only having 1 belt holder...?

I’m guessing they’ll invent a new belt between Regular and Interim and call it the WB Ali belt

Comment

Originally posted by GlassJoey View Post
                How will the WBA cope with the prospect of Burnett vs Inoue and only having 1 belt holder...?

I’m guessing they’ll invent a new belt between Regular and Interim and call it the WB Ali belt

There's currently 3 WBA bantamweight champions.

Ryan Burnett (19-0) = WBA Super World Champion

Naoya Inoue (16-0) = WBA World Champion

Reymart Gaballo (19-0) = WBA Interim Champion

It's disgusting how they kept doing this. Disappointing how this money hungry association will continue to do this.

Guess now you know there's already someone in line

Comment

Inoue picking the easiest option

Comment

Originally posted by The Madison View Post
                    Inoue picking the easiest option
                    I wouldn't say that. He's better in my opinion than Donaire who is washed up and Aloyan who is still a prospect. Either way I think Inoue will dominate this tournament and knock everybody out.

Comment

Working...
                    X