No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hidenori Otake Vows To KO Isaac Dogboe in Glendale

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hidenori Otake Vows To KO Isaac Dogboe in Glendale

Tucked just off one of the busiest districts in Tokyo, a three-storied building stands alone unassumingly at the end of a Kitazawa street covered in a clean green paint. To get there you'd first have to walk by the state of the art facility that competes for a slightly different clientele just yards before it with its training pool peering through their glass windows. Passing that air-conditioned establishment by and walking up to the Kaneko Gym is a choice that isn't taken lightly and especially not in a heat wave of this magnitude that has already claimed several lives.
    [Click Here To Read More]

This one is going to be fun! Hidenori Otake is a workhorse, constantly pressures moving forward to get in the inside where he does the most damage ; this style will give Isaac a chance to show his sharp counter-punching abilities. Hidenori has gone the distance plenty in his career, I think stopping Otake would look very nice on Dogboe's resume.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
      I think stopping Otake would look very nice on Dogboe's resume.

That's exactly what is going to happen IMO. Dogboe is a nice kid AND a badass fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by Tatabanya View Post
        That's exactly what is going to happen IMO. Dogboe is a nice kid AND a badass fighter.
        He is going to send the Japanese back to Japan in a bodybag

Comment

Dogboe is a hard puncher and has knock out every opponent he has faced since he stepped down from featherweight to super bantamweight division.
          Otake will do his best but I don't think he can succeed.
          His style suits Dogboe who will wear him down with hard body shots until he knocks him out late in the fight.

Comment

I hope Otake rids us of Dogboe and sends him back to his *****hole country.

Comment

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
              I hope Otake rids us of Dogboe and sends him back to his *****hole country.
              That ain't happening......

Comment

Never underestimate a japanese fighter

I got Dogboe by KO though

Comment

The old man will do better than that Mexican.

Comment

Working...
                  X