Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Carlos Ocampo Looks To Bounce Back in Chihuahua

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Carlos Ocampo Looks To Bounce Back in Chihuahua

Anabel "Avispa" Ortz and Carlos "Chema" Ocampo will be the main attractions of a boxing evening to be held this Saturday at the Club Britania de Chihuahua, with each having their own objectives.

[Click Here To Read More]

That tecate girl on girl the left, looking up at me, waiting for the money shot...

Comment

O'campo showed some decent skills in that one round. Interested in seeing if he could ever become a top 10ish WW. Still very young and didn't take a beating or anything. Just got hit with a great body shot.

Love that he is returning so soon as well. Probably gets another fight before years end too.

Comment

Ocampo clearly is mentally and emotionally mature and strong to come back this fast. His mindset is impressive to say the least. He has character!

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
          O'campo showed some decent skills in that one round. Interested in seeing if he could ever become a top 10ish WW. Still very young and didn't take a beating or anything. Just got hit with a great body shot.

Love that he is returning so soon as well. Probably gets another fight before years end too.
          I was thinking the same thing that even in that one round, he showed some skills.

Comment

Ocampo was winning round one against Spence........until he lost

Comment

I thought he did alright in that short sample size. He landed a couple of nice combos on Spence, successive shots they were. IDK if that one round was what lit the fire under Garcia to want to make that fight but I thought O'campo did show a little something for another fighter (offensively at least).

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
                I was thinking the same thing that even in that one round, he showed some skills.
                We will soon find out if he's an intriguing prospect or one that has good skills but isn't durable enough. One plus is he got stopped by a perfect body shot and not because of his chin. Though we don't know how his chin would have held up. Pretty much he's in the same unknown position as he was when he took the Spence fight.

Comment

Originally posted by LA_2_Vegas View Post
                  I thought he did alright in that short sample size. He landed a couple of nice combos on Spence, successive shots they were. IDK if that one round was what lit the fire under Garcia to want to make that fight but I thought O'campo did show a little something for another fighter (offensively at least).
                  Nah, Mikey wins calling him out far before that fight. Was mentioning his name before he even took on Peterson.

Comment

Working...
                  X