Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Murat Gassiev Dealing With Shoulder Injury, May Have Surgery

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Murat Gassiev Dealing With Shoulder Injury, May Have Surgery

Former world cruiserweight champion Murat Gassiev (26-1, 19 KOs) of Russia is dealing with a left shoulder injury, according to the boxer's co-promoter, Leon Margules. The injury may require the necessity to travel to Germany for surgery.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Damn I feel sorry for the cruiserweight David Lemieux, he just got lit up by Usyk while Abel could only witness the assault. Shyt is deep yo

Comment

I think he had this injury for Usyk fight, Abel said something about it right after but didn't want to make a big deal.

I guess we have to qualify Usyks win a bit, I think he fought amazing anyway but he was probably extra motivated to do it for Ukraine, and Gassiev not 100% fit.
      Maybe Bellend fight is closer than I thought, I still think he's too good he's better conditioned and can take a shot, it's not like Bellend is Adonis Stevenson power

Comment

Working...
      X