Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Antonio Tarver Arrested For Domestic Battery in Florida

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Antonio Tarver Arrested For Domestic Battery in Florida

Former world champion Antonio Tarver was arrested Monday for domestic battery, TMZ Sports has learned. The 49-year-old was taken into custody in Florida around 7 PM -- he was booked and spent the night in jail. He was released around 7 PM Tuesday evening.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Another major DAZN signing lost

Comment

This dude has been popped for PEDs twice!! How do we know he wasn't juicing against Roy Jones �� had anybody ever investigated that perhaps ��

Comment

Shame. Sad story keeps repeating with Boxers. Larry Holmes, Lennox Lewis, Ray Leonard, among few exceptions to rule. Like to see guys that make millions do better after boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
          Former world champion Antonio Tarver was arrested Monday for domestic battery, TMZ Sports has learned. The 49-year-old was taken into custody in Florida around 7 PM -- he was booked and spent the night in jail. He was released around 7 PM Tuesday evening.
          [Click Here To Read More]
          Mason "The Line" Dixon

Comment

Fuking sherm head.

Comment

Fuk I would of punched the 18byear old also. Ordering food and not even having enough $$$ to pay. Tarver should of just left him.

Comment

Any excuses for this Tarver?

Comment

Milk Dud at it again.

Comment

18 yr old kid was at Waffle House ordering everything on the menu and ordering for strangers sitting next to him! Not saying I would've punched him but I understand!

Comment

Working...
                    X