Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Mayweather's Back To School Charity Draws Over 1,000

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Mayweather's Back To School Charity Draws Over 1,000

Floyd Mayweather - For the 6th consecutive year The Floyd Mayweather Jr. Foundation's Back-2-School Giveaway saw hundreds of families in the Las Vegas community this past Saturday, August 11th, making this the biggest event to date with over 1,000 backpacks filled with supplies and books for students in attendance! The giveaway was held at West Flamingo Park in Las Vegas, and was joined by the Mayweather Promotions' fighters.
    [Click Here To Read More]

That's awesome. I wonder if the kids were kind enough to read Floyd a story.

Comment

I have to admit. This is alot better than handing out frozen turkey to the homeless

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfie* View Post
        That's awesome. I wonder if the kids were kind enough to read Floyd a story.
        Still found a way to be a hating ass *****.

Comment

It's good decision on Floyd's part to go back to school and finish a degree. Just to keep him busy.

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post

Go cry in the corner.

Comment

Good job on Floyd’s part but watch the haters somehow turn it into a negative.

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
                If it was some euro cat they would be jerking off to the article as we speak.

Comment

Kudos to Floyd. Looks like a nice event

Comment

TBE doing work in the community. Much respect.

Comment

Working...
                    X