Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Praises Matthysse For Retirement Decision, Career

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Praises Matthysse For Retirement Decision, Career

Eight division world champion Manny Pacquiao believes Lucas Matthysse made the right call in deciding to retire from the sport of boxing. Last month, Pacquiao battered and stopped Matthysse in seven rounds to capture the World Boxing Association (WBA) welterweight championship in Malaysia.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Pac is a nuisance in PH Senate and should retire from politics and stop interpreting the Bible. Pay the right tax, Manny.

Comment

Lucas got $2M purse in fighting PAC. Now he can live comfortably in Argentina like Marcos. Enjoy your retirement Lucas.

Comment

Originally posted by SceneBoxer View Post
        Lucas got $2M purse in fighting PAC. Now he can live comfortably in Argentina like Marcos. Enjoy your retirement Lucas.
        I wonder where I read he received $650,000 then?

Comment

Originally posted by Fake versace View Post
          Here it's mentioned as $2.5M

https://syndication.bleacherreport.com/amp/2786107-pacquiao-vs-matthysse-purse-prize-money-payouts-after-main-event-fight.amp.html

Comment

Originally posted by SceneBoxer View Post
            Here it's mentioned as $2.5M

https://syndication.bleacherreport.com/amp/2786107-pacquiao-vs-matthysse-purse-prize-money-payouts-after-main-event-fight.amp.html
            Absolutely agree I’m just struggling to think where the hell I got my figure from. 😂

Comment

Originally posted by Fake versace View Post
              Perhaps that was his purse from his last fight against that undefeated Thai dude?

Comment

Originally posted by RGJTMMRDCMJRJSM View Post
                Perhaps that was his purse from his last fight against that undefeated Thai dude?
                Yeah i can't really remember not like the fight was un phuket able

Comment

Nice that some one can get paid to just show up.
                  Oh wait he had some "belt" for sale and it went to the highest bidder eh Manny.

Comment

Good Luck and thanks for the boxing fights we enjoyed. I would have love to see a fight between Matthysse and Horn.
                    Last edited by Levi's; 08-13-2018, 12:32 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X