Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gabe Bracero, After Big KO Win, is More Motivated Than Ever

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Gabe Bracero, After Big KO Win, is More Motivated Than Ever

The Gabriel 'Tito' Bracero story is one that is movie worthy. Kid is a bit of a wild child, runs with the wrong crowd, but boxing is there to rein in him in. But the streets win out, for a spell, kid gets collared, does time. Five years, Bracero did. He came of age in a time when Brooklyn was still Brooklyn, gentrification hadn’t been in effect, and there were more turf wars for teenage toughs.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I hope he can stay out of trouble, I'm not about to canonize him just yet. He won a fight, he didn't turn into a saint. He needs to control his aggression outside the ring, save it. He's going to need it.

Comment

Not a fan. He has multiple domestic violence incidents, fugitive and has attacked police officers who have confronted him on at least two occasions (and was tased for resisting once). This all as recent as last year. All of this doesn't include the original crime he spent so many years in prison for.

Wasn't impressed with his most recent win either. His opponent had built a record on rather suspect competition and honestly looked shopworn. I'll take a pass on Bracero.

Comment

Tito bracero

Originally posted by PBR Streetgang View Post
        Not a fan. He has multiple domestic violence incidents, fugitive and has attacked police officers who have confronted him on at least two occasions (and was tased for resisting once). This all as recent as last year. All of this doesn't include the original crime he spent so many years in prison for.

Wasn't impressed with his most recent win either. His opponent had built a record on rather suspect competition and honestly looked shopworn. I'll take a pass on Bracero.
        I wish u wud stop seein negative in him and see how many ppl he has helped and inspired..HIS GOOD OVERCOMES ANY NEGATIVITY PPL LIKE YOU THROW AT HIM. JUS STOP HATING.. HE DON'T GO FIGHTING COPS UNLESS THERE MISTREAT HIM OR BEING DISRESPECTED AND JUS CAUSE U A OFFICER DON'T GIVE U RIGHT TO DISRESPECT ANYONE. GOD BLESS YOU.

Comment

Tito bracero

He have come along way and I know only great things await him in 9months..GOD BLESS YOU AND YOU GOING RISE TO TOP. MUCH LOVE BRO. WE LOVE YOU

Comment

Working...
          X