Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bute Undecided on Boxing Future, Praises Eleider Alvarez Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Bute Undecided on Boxing Future, Praises Eleider Alvarez Win

Former world champion Lucian Bute (32-5, 25 KOs) will soon decide if he intends returns to the ring or if he's going to retire from the sport. Bute, 38 years old, seems to be leaning towards a routine that would keep him close to his family.
    [Click Here To Read More]

He should had retired with froch knocked him out

Comment

This guy isnt retired yet? Man I thought it was done already

Comment

Bute in a way passed the Torch to him. Bute was the most popular act in montreal for years. Now, Alvarez can be because he's speaks french and is a nice person. Stevenson didn't catch on. I wish they'd make Stevenson vs ALvarez but it's probbaly a kovalev rematch.

Comment

Stay out the game.

Comment

Bute was a good and even great, at some moment, fighter, too bad he had no chin at all and also never been the same after the Carl Froch fight. The 2-3 fight after he was hesitant and had no trust at all in his capacity to absorb shot. He recovered a bit but still never had a chin.

But he’s always been kind and is genuine, cant dislike the guy. Respect!

Comment

Originally posted by Nilus99 View Post
              Bute was a good and even great, at some moment, fighter, too bad he had no chin at all and also never been the same after the Carl Froch fight. The 2-3 fight after he was hesitant and had no trust at all in his capacity to absorb shot. He recovered a bit but still never had a chin.

But he’s always been kind and is genuine, cant dislike the guy. Respect!
              He sounds like an extremely nice guy.

Best to him whatever his decision might be

Comment

I know for a fact , Bute put quite a bit of money away
                At a moment had mentioned that he would like to do what Interbox ( Eric Lucas ) had done for his career
                If I’m not mistaken , he was the one who got Dorin to get signed with Interbox
                Anyway wanted to get into the coaching side of the game and also promote a few fighters ( maybe from Romania or what not ) but I thought that was a great idea because he’s a very likeable person and many people like the guy all over Canada
                He’d be starting a step or two ahead of the game
                Never spent a dollar besides helping his family in Romania , never a bad remark ( of course got caught with chit in his system but the guy is clean )
                A very humble man who got adopted by French quebecers and that my friends is not what many other’s can say
                Tough crowd lol they’ll make you or just fughin ruin you

Comment

Bottom line , I think he should pursue his new idea
                  I think he would do great
                  Quite sad he had that fughin glass chin cause he was a good pugilist
                  Not as bad as Khan but not far either

Comment

Working...
                  X