Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lewis Ritson, Dave Allen, Foot-Davies, Buatsi - 10/13 in Newcastle

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Lewis Ritson, Dave Allen, Foot-Davies, Buatsi - 10/13 in Newcastle

Lewis Ritson will return to the Metro Radio Arena Newcastle on October 13, live on Sky Sports. The Geordie ace is feeling unstoppable after producing another stunning display of brutal power to destroy Paul Hyland Jr in one round to take home the British Lightweight title for keeps in June.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Ritson deserves both Commonwealth & EBU title fights + more overseas exposure. "The Guy looks like a star in the making"!

Comment

I want to go to this.

Comment

Don't really see why he needs a tune-up considering he's already fought three times this year. Sounds like Hearn just wants to bolster up the weak Khan show. The Newcastle card should be good if Ritson gets a European level opponent (preferably a shot at the title) and Buatsi gets a proper step-up like Summer. Foot is never in a dull fight

Comment

looking forward to seeing the kid buatsi in action. superstar in the making

Comment

any word on who allen's opponent will be? he said before the webb fight that win or lose he wouldn't be fighting before the end of the year.. at least he has time to put a full camp in for once.

Comment

Originally posted by The Madison View Post
              looking forward to seeing the kid buatsi in action. superstar in the making
              any idea on the opponent? I read he was supposed to fight mihalkin last fight, but ended up fighting the latvian instead.

I think mihalkin would be a big test at this stage of his career.

Comment

Originally posted by mdrosnock View Post
                any idea on the opponent? I read he was supposed to fight mihalkin last fight, but ended up fighting the latvian instead.

not sure man, hopefully its a step up, no good to be gained blasting out bums....

Comment

Originally posted by Mick Higgs View Post
                  Ritson deserves both Commonwealth & EBU title fights + more overseas exposure. "The Guy looks like a star in the making"!
                  Can't see why he would go for Commonwealth title's. He's beyond that level now, hence why it was just fought for in a fight between Cordina and Dodd. It would be a massive step backwards when he's already just blasted through the domestic scene with ease.

He's ranked top 15 with the wbc and wba. He should be looking at fighting other ranked fighters now to get up the rankings even further.

Comment

Originally posted by mdrosnock View Post

He was never fighting Mikhalkin, that was just Hearn BS. His opponent was meant to be Ricky Summers who’s like Area/English level at best, I’m assuming that fight gets rescheduled for this card.

Dave Allen is probably fighting Dilon Carman as well for the Commonwealth title if Joyce vacates, but Carman has a fight scheduled for Oct 6 against Simon Kean, so he’ll probably pull out of that.
                    Last edited by RJJ-94-02=GOAT; 08-10-2018, 12:41 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X