Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jarrett Hurd is Healing Well, November Return is Expected

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jarrett Hurd is Healing Well, November Return is Expected

WBA, IBF, IBO junior middleweight world champion Jarrett Hurd (22-0, 15 KOs) has emerged as one of the breakout stories of 2018, hasn't he? The soft spoken hitter from the Maryland region isn't a shot talker, he just enters the ring thumping, and doesn't let up.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Hurd vs Charlo..make it happen haymon!

Comment

It's really weird how Brook is ignoring Hurd. Isn't this the 154 title shot he wants?

Comment

Charlo > Hurd:boxing

Comment

Hurd v Charlo, JRock, Muniaga or Brook would work for me.

Comment

Love this guy hurd. Real throwback fighter and imo the best in the division. Never been in a dull fight either

Comment

Originally posted by Huck99 View Post
              It's really weird how Brook is ignoring Hurd. Isn't this the 154 title shot he wants?
              Think he did when he first moved up. I can see it happening soon aswell, situation where Brook/Khan doesnt happen, get Pacquiao/Khan and Hurd/Brook instead. Hurd should go to DAZN, P4P the worst promoted boxer of them all.

Comment

Rest up champ. Hurds top dog at 154 until proven otherwise

Comment

I think after Harrison, Trout, Lara and surgery he's earned a slightly softer touch. I don't think Brook will want to do it so a double-header with Charlo and then an early spring unification sounds ideal.

Comment

Originally posted by Randall Cunning View Post
                    Think he did when he first moved up. I can see it happening soon aswell, situation where Brook/Khan doesnt happen, get Pacquiao/Khan and Hurd/Brook instead. Hurd should go to DAZN, P4P the worst promoted boxer of them all.
                    I think a lot of these American fighters even if Hearn offers them a lot more money, want to fight on American TV.

Brook should fight him, imo. Its a good fight that could go either way. He's also the only 154 who is giving him an immediate shot.

And yeah it looks like Khan will probably fight Pacquiao.

Comment

Working...
                    X