Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jarrell Miller's Promoter: Adamek Fight is NOT a Mismatch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jarrell Miller's Promoter: Adamek Fight is NOT a Mismatch

He is 41 years old, past his prime time as an athlete, and there is no shortage of folks out there who think Tomasz Adamek shouldn't be gloving up. At 53-5, the Polish fighting fixture, who turned pro in 1999, won crowns at light heavyweight and jumped to cruiserweight in 2007, and won a title there as well. He didn't stop there; the Pole in 2009 went to heavyweight, and has stayed there ever since. He called it quits, at the end of 2014 after a loss to Artur Szpilka, but changed his mind, as warriors oft do, and gloved up again the following fall.
    [Click Here To Read More]

'age is just a number'

Comment

Yes it is a mismatch

Comment

It is what it is! It's a stay-busy fight, and Adamek is there to be knocked out! Anything less is unacceptable!

Comment

What a bullchit statement
          Like my old lady always said , if you ain’t got anything good and truthful to say
          Then shut the fugh up and listen

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
            It is what it is! It's a stay-busy fight, and Adamek is there to be knocked out! Anything less is unacceptable!
            Exactly. I'm very okay with this fight. But if Miller doesn't KO him in under 5 rounds, then he's a bum who should shut his God damn mouth.

Comment

You need more people

Comment

Originally posted by rolshans View Post
                Exactly. I'm very okay with this fight. But if Miller doesn't KO him in under 5 rounds, then he's a bum who should shut his God damn mouth.
                I like Big Baby, but I agree! No KO, and you're fighting Bryant Jennings next!

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                  nah its not a stay busy fight imo. its a cherry pick, again. hes had good fighters interested in fighting him and hes gone and dragged up the corpse of adamek instead.

Comment

If you have to come out and say a fight is not a mismatch guess what it clearly is

Comment

Working...
                    X