Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo's Promoter Calls 'Bull****' on Sanchez's Recent Claims

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Canelo's Promoter Calls 'Bull****' on Sanchez's Recent Claims

In a recent interview with BoxingScene.com, Gennady Golovkin's trainer, Abel Sanchez, made claims that their upcoming opponent, Canelo Alvarez, isn't pulling his promotional weight. The "ginger" is acting the diva in the lead-up to the Sept. 15 rematch between the Mexican pugilist and the Kazahk smasher, Sanchez told BoxingScene on Monday.
    [Click Here To Read More]

All we’ve been hearing from team Golovkin since the fight negotiations started is whining and complaining to anyone who gives them the time of day. It’s ridiculous. They’re the ones looking like divas cuz they aren’t getting they’re way.
    Last edited by Senor_frogs; 08-09-2018, 10:12 AM.

Comment

I think Abel just wants a few of those Mayweather McGregor type press events so he can get out on stage and macarena. What else could be his reason for constantly complaining about what Alvarez and Co do and don't do.

Comment

I respect how Canelo and his team are being more professional in responding to Triple G and his team, even with all the drug scandal. I believe that will also show in the ring, discipline, obedience, control.

Comment

Canelo is gonna do a number on GGG. I can just feel it. I think he is a cheater that got caught so I would like him to lose but I know he will beat GGG. He's ready.

Comment

Originally posted by Calibaloc View Post
            Canelo is gonna do a number on GGG. I can just feel it. I think he is a cheater that got caught so I would like him to lose but I know he will beat GGG. He's ready.
            Hopeful idiots. GGG DECISIVELY beat him the first time and the world knows it other than the Canelos stupid and jaded fans. Hes wo PEDS and looks physically half of what he did first fight. GGG knocks his diva ass out and u clowns can jump on Garcias bandwagon about Spence lol....

Comment

Originally posted by yoshik View Post
              Hopeful idiots. GGG DECISIVELY beat him the first time and the world knows it other than the Canelos stupid and jaded fans. Hes wo PEDS and looks physically half of what he did first fight. GGG knocks his diva ass out and u clowns can jump on Garcias bandwagon about Spence lol....
              Nope! Lomachenko is gonna get 97K fans on 9-15-2018. Make sure you have your I Love Loma shirt under your GGG and me Scissoring Buddies shirt...

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Riatonon View Post
                I respect how Canelo and his team are being more professional in responding to Triple G and his team, even with all the drug scandal. I believe that will also show in the ring, discipline, obedience, control.
                you call that professional? canelo had a lawyer at a press conference telling him what to answer and what NOT to answer! this folks don't show their face cause they are guilty as chit! rule number one of being guilty! Do not speak with out an attorney present!
                that is exactly what they are doing! canelo don't even want to do the press conference tour cause he know the media is going to tear him and his team into pieces!
                el canelo y su equipo andan con la cola entre las patas! me extraÑa que siendo araÑa se suba por las escaleras.

Comment

Originally posted by yoshik View Post
                  This fanboy. If you had half a brain you’d know that first of all clenbuterol helps with weight cutting not to gaining muscle Also if you would think for yourself and give your own opinion and not someone else’s. You might not sound so much like a fanboy. Now if you listen to cinnamons interviews previous to their first encounter you’d Know that Alvarez states that he’s looking to KO GGG. Therefore they were focusing in gaining muscle the first time around. This time he’s saying he’s focusing on throwing more combinations and stamina. Which was what he was lacking in the first fight. Therefore he’s coming in leaner for the second fight. Now you can go back to being a fanboy.

Comment

Gomez is a scumbag.... that being said I'm pretty sure Canelo wrecks ggg

Comment

Working...
                    X