Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jarrell Miller on Adamek: Bring Ambulance, It Will Be Early Night!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jarrell Miller on Adamek: Bring Ambulance, It Will Be Early Night!

Heavyweight contender Jarrell Miller (21-0-1, 18 KOs) is planning to do a lot of damage on October 6th in Chicago, when he faces former two-division world champion Tomasz Adamek (53-5-2, 31 KOs). The contest will be streamed on DAZN as part of Eddie Hearn's new multi-year contender deal with Perform Group.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I like you Baby Miller but did you sign with Eddie the Snake to fight bums, not a good look

Comment

Adamek, a 41 year old ex-light heavyweight vs Miller, a 30 year old 300 LB heavyweight

Comment

They should arrest Eddie for robbing people who are paying to watch this horrible boxing card

Comment

i don’t tire from hearing miller speak
          he’s funny

Comment

Holy crap Adamek still fighting ? And Miller looks so fat in the pic, trying to hide it with sweatpants and a hoodie

Comment

#DAZNDebut

Comment

Tuff guy miller fighting a career cruiser weight, Simi retired as well. Bull**** fight waste of time.

Comment

Adamek was actually handily beating Molina until that big right laid him out. Adsmek can still box & he is always in great shape but Miller is a big dude who can actually move well for a 300 pounder. Adamek will not be able to keep him off him for long. I could see Adamek boxing his ears off for a few rounds until Miller realizes Adamek can’t hurt him then it will be a bull rush cutting ring off with a lot of punches coming. Adamek is a warrior but at 41 Miller will eventually overwhelm him & I don’t see Adamek being able to turn the clock back one more time on a guy who he can hide behind. Miller is simply too big...

Comment

Originally posted by kingstip9 View Post
                    Holy crap Adamek still fighting ? And Miller looks so fat in the pic, trying to hide it with sweatpants and a hoodie

Yeah his hip region gets huge when he's overweight lol

Comment

Working...
                    X