Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Artur Beterbiev, Callum Johnson - Go Face To Face

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Artur Beterbiev, Callum Johnson - Go Face To Face

Beterbiev, Johnson Press Conference Photos Gallery - Eddie Hearn and Matchroom Boxing USA are delighted to confirm the line-up for the first American show live on DAZN at the Wintrust Arena in Chicago on October 6. (photos by Ed Mulholland).
    [Click Here To Read More]

Having Frank Buglioni as your best catch just tells us you need prayers Callum... Mismatch and won't give Beterbiev any good reviews unless it's dealt with within 3 rounds... Beterbiev deserves a Premium fight after that one, no doubt...

Comment

Hearn has his eyes riveted on Beterbiev.

Comment

Originally posted by Vae Victis View Post
        Hearn has his eyes riveted on Beterbiev.
        he looks like hes thinking ' fuuuuuckiiiinell m8 he looks like some kind of evil russian wolf'

Comment

Not impressed with the b.s. UK stoppage in Callum Johnson’s last bout. I don’t think this is very good matchmaking for him. Beterbiev is fairly inactive tho, but I still expect him to get Johnson out of there in the middle rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by TrillScottHeron View Post
            Not impressed with the b.s. UK stoppage in Callum Johnson’s last bout. I don’t think this is very good matchmaking for him. Beterbiev is fairly inactive tho, but I still expect him to get Johnson out of there in the middle rounds.
            I agree, and also, I'm wondering if Beterbiev is going to take out his frustrations (losing to Yvon Michael in seeking to break his contract) on Johnson.

Comment

Is this the "monster" card Eddie was talking about. Hahahaha.

Comment

Will you guys be watching this or the McGregor fight?

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
                  he looks like hes thinking ' fuuuuuckiiiinell m8 he looks like some kind of evil russian wolf'
                  Beterbiev is Chechen not Russian.

Comment

Trash fight between trash fighters, TBH. Beterbiev is 33 years old and his only achievement was to beat the currently exposed Kovalev back when both of them were amateurs... As for Callum Johnson, he simply reminds me too much of a kid I used to beat at school, I just can't take him seriously. He hasn't proven anything in the sport yet and I doubt he will... Beterbiev should win this fight with relative ease.

Comment

Working...
                    X