Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Jessie Vargas, Thomas Dulorme - Tense Face To Face

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Jessie Vargas, Thomas Dulorme - Tense Face To Face

Vargas, Dulorme Press Conference Photos Gallery - Eddie Hearn and Matchroom Boxing USA are delighted to confirm the line-up for the first American show live on DAZN at the Wintrust Arena in Chicago on October 6. (photos by Ed Mulholland).

[Click Here To Read More]

Vargas has always had clear skin until recently. You don't go your whole life with clear skin then all of a sudden breakout out and doesn't go away.

Comment

Dulorme with his tiny head.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
        Dulorme with his tiny head.
        ...tiny head, fat face and little talent...big let-down...Vargas is gonna make him quit...

Comment

Originally posted by lizard_man View Post
          Vargas has always had clear skin until recently. You don't go your whole life with clear skin then all of a sudden breakout out and doesn't go away.
          ....I noticed that too after the Broner fight...but, I just know this dude is clean and fair, he always comes ready to bring it!

Comment

Originally posted by lizard_man View Post
            all the bumps are around the jaw area. Id say he shaved or his barber shaved him with a dirty blade or he didnt use a good shave gell, and he against the grain, and didnt bother to use after shave

Comment

Originally posted by Rikanlynx86 View Post
              all the bumps are around the jaw area. Id say he shaved or his barber shaved him with a dirty blade or he didnt use a good shave gell, and he against the grain, and didnt bother to use after shave
              Yeah looks like razor bumps

Comment

Originally posted by Rikanlynx86 View Post
                Yup! Same sht happens to me all the time. Chicks always use my razors and then when I shave I break out. Gots to hide those ravors.

Comment

Great fight Hearn, can’t wait to pay for my subscription

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                    Yup! Same sht happens to me all the time. Chicks always use my razors and then when I shave I break out. Gots to hide those ravors.
                    Skin Bracer after shave after every shave session always does the trick. I use bump off invisible shave gell and dollar shave club razors.

Comment

Working...
                    X