Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tete: I'm Very Confident I Have What it Takes To Win WBSS

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tete: I'm Very Confident I Have What it Takes To Win WBSS

Zolani Tete's boxing career could continue on an upward curve when he faces Russian star bantamweight Mikhail Aloyan in a World Boxing Super Series fight in Russia on October 13.
    [Click Here To Read More]

In this case it's the World Bull Shìt Series.

Comment

Tete will win the WBSS

Comment

The WBSS are giving talent like Zolani Tete and Mikhail Aloyan opportunities that would not be possible otherwise. I hope that the winner of Tete-Aloyan get their hands on that duck from across the street at Missmatchroom Ryan Burnett -- we know that clown would never fight either without the generous purses that the WBSS are rewarding their contestants.

However something tells me that Eddie Hearn and Kalle Sauerland will set the semi-finals for Naoya Inoue ( provided Inoue gets past Payano ) vs. Ryan Burnett.

I cant wait!
        Last edited by 1hourRun; 08-07-2018, 04:26 PM.

Comment

Inoue is going to win this tournament easy. Tete, Burnett and Rodgriguez are decent fighters, Payano and Moloney are nothing special, Donaire is old and weight drained and Aloyan doesn't belong in the tournament at all. Inoue is the only guy that sticks out as an elite talent.

Comment

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
            Inoue is going to win this tournament easy. Tete, Burnett and Rodgriguez are decent fighters, Payano and Moloney are nothing special, Donaire is old and weight drained and Aloyan doesn't belong in the tournament at all. Inoue is the only guy that sticks out as an elite talent.
            Inoue is gonna taste a KO from Rodriguez, my paisano is to talented and to skillful for the other champions, wait and see with ur eyes. Rodriguez is gonna become a P4P fighter after this tournament.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

The WBSS are giving talent like Zolani Tete and Mikhail Aloyan opportunities that would not be possible otherwise. I hope that the winner of Tete-Aloyan get their hands on that duck from across the street at Missmatchroom Ryan Burnett -- we know that clown would never fight either without the generous purses that the WBSS are rewarding their contestants.

However something tells me that Eddie Hearn and Kalle Sauerland will set the semi-finals for Naoya Inoue ( provided Inoue gets past Payano ) vs. Ryan Burnett.

I cant wait!
              Im betting points that Rodriguez will be the last guy standing. wanna bet anything??

Comment

Originally posted by PrBoxing88 View Post
                Im betting points that Rodriguez will be the last guy standing. wanna bet anything??

Calm down, semi-finals means second round ; I think Manny can go all the way to the finals -- Inoue blew-out McDonnell so we never really got to see his conditioning at 118 to be confident that he can go 12 and win by decision. Zolani has not been in with good punchers lately, I think his chin is a little suspect.

I like Rodriguez and Inoue in the finals but I cant call it.

Comment

I agree with pillowfists98. Inoue is the man here. His assessment is exactly right. Burnett and Tete and Rodriguez are good fighters, but Inoue is phenomenal.

Comment

I'm hoping the majority of these contests take place on neutral ground.

Comment

Working...
                    X