No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joe Cordina: Dodd Didn't Affect Me, I Won Every Round

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Joe Cordina: Dodd Didn't Affect Me, I Won Every Round

Joe Cordina is relishing the prospect of being able to switch off. The Welsh lightweight has had a stellar start to his professional career, winning all eight of his fights to date. Cordina, 26, secured his latest win on Saturday night, comprehensively outpointing Sean Dodd to add the vacant Commonwealth title to his WBA International strap.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Something tells me there’s going to be a Lewis Ritson shaped problem in his future

Comment

Originally posted by Fabes88 View Post
      Something tells me there’s going to be a Lewis Ritson shaped problem in his future
      Agreed . If he gets hit as flush as he did against Dodd he might come unstuck

Cordina does look the biz offensively though you have to say . Needs to tighten up on the inside

Comment

Originally posted by Straightener View Post
        Agreed . If he gets hit as flush as he did against Dodd he might come unstuck

Cordina does look the biz offensively though you have to say . Needs to tighten up on the inside
        He does look good so far but they all do at this point in their careers. Masher Dodd is a domestic level fighter so he should be impressive against this calibre of opponent

The Ritson fight is an intriguing prospect. There’s a lot of big names at lightweight at the moment domestically especially at matchroom. It’s only a matter of time before they’re on a collision course.

Comment

I think Eddie Hearn said he'll be fighting Cardle next, so another solid opponent for Cordina.

Ritson is a level above at the moment and will be stepping up to European level before the end of the year.

Comment

Working...
          X