Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Andre Berto Edges Alexander, Peter Quillin Beats Love

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Andre Berto Edges Alexander, Peter Quillin Beats Love

Berto, Alexander Fight Photos Gallery - Former world champion Andre Berto (32-5, 24 KOs) won a back-and-forth fight by split decision Saturday night against fellow former champion Devon Alexander (27-4-1, 14 KOs) in the main event of Premier Boxing Champions on FOX & FOX Deportes from NYCB LIVE, home of the Nassau Veterans Memorial Coliseum.
    [Click Here To Read More]

J’Leon Love was just a supersized Devon Alexander. Even they’re first names are similar. Guess another brother from another mother. Anyway, similarly they both lost.

Comment

i was so happy devon lost

Comment

Berto is master of survival in pro boxing. I mean, he lost against bum like Soto Karass 5 years ago, and he is still some kind of relevant.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
          Berto is master of survival in pro boxing. I mean, he lost against bum like Soto Karass 5 years ago, and he is still some kind of relevant.
          In Berto's defense, he was fighting with one good arm in that fight after injuring his right arm with a torn tendon.
          Last edited by richardt; 08-05-2018, 11:30 PM.

Comment

holy **** andre berto is still fighting

Comment

Working...
            X