No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Viviane Obenauf Shocks Natasha Jonas With TKO in Four

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Viviane Obenauf Shocks Natasha Jonas With TKO in Four

Natasha Jonas suffered the first defeat of her professional career after succumbing to a fourth round stoppage against Viviane Obenauf at the Ice Arena in Cardiff. Obenauf (13-4, 7 KOs) fought Jonas' former Great Britain podium squad team mate Chantelle Cameron in her last fight in December, where she was forced to retire in the sixth round, but she wouldn't quit in a determined effort against Jonas, who slumps to 6-1 (5 KOs) and hands over her WBA international super-featherweight strap.
    [Click Here To Read More]

And people thought she was ready for Taylor... Happy for Vivi though, always smiling and always game.

Comment

I remember Obenauf seeming really tough v Taylor but just a bit in over her head in the skill department.

Good for her but I might be biased because she looks beautiful at the weigh ins in her nice underwear ha. But seriously, seems a tough girl so it's cool to see her get a good win like this.

Comment

Who is Shantelle? Obenauf was referencing her in the post fight. Obenauf is my jam. I was trying to tell y'all Jonas don't want no piece of Taylor. Young King x

Comment

Originally posted by YoungKing88 View Post
          Who is Shantelle? Obenauf was referencing her in the post fight. Obenauf is my jam. I was trying to tell y'all Jonas don't want no piece of Taylor. Young King x
          Chantelle Cameron http://boxrec.com/en/boxer/799973

Comment

Man just set up a table next time for a cook off. Nobody gives a sht about girl boxing.

Who can make a better lasagna or who can take it deeper. There are so many competition for girls. Who gives a sht about some chicks boxing

Comment

Originally posted by Randall Cunning View Post
              Thanks Randall, I only know mens Boxing. Very knowledgeable about that, but not the women's. Young King x

Comment

Originally posted by YoungKing88 View Post
                Thanks Randall, I only know mens Boxing. Very knowledgeable about that, but not the women's. Young King x
                She always fights on Josh Taylor undercards, signed to Cyclone, so seen a few of her fights. Shes pretty good boxer aswell, not embarrasing to watch as womens boxing mostly is.

Comment

Comment

Cameron will beat Katie Taylor, Hearn ducking that fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X