Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Robert Helenius, Erkan Teper in Line To Fight For EU Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Robert Helenius, Erkan Teper in Line To Fight For EU Title

Danish Fight Night promotions returns after a brief layoff with a show at Frederiksberghallerne in Copenhagen on September 15 with a show with four headliners. With veteran Lolenga Mock gone from the team its up to the young prospects to enter the stage and take over.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Eddie Hearn eyeing the winner as a possible opponent for Joshua.

Comment

Ooh interesting fight. Teper might get a shot at Pulev for the title eliminator though. Or Kabayel could get this shot and Helenius and Teper could fight for the full European title. Either way, this is an interesting fight I'd like to see

Comment

Joyce should target the winner.

Comment

It would be a step up fight on Wilders record, and that's not a joke.

What was the last time AJ didn't fight a top 10 or mandatory ?

Originally posted by Lemonhead_Jeff View Post
          Eddie Hearn eyeing the winner as a possible opponent for Joshua.

Comment

Originally posted by DougalDylan View Post
            It would be a step up fight on Wilders record, and that's not a joke.

What was the last time AJ didn't fight a top 10 or mandatory ?
            Why bother mentioning Wilder? Wilder had absolutely nothing to do with my comment about Hearn/Joshua, because Hearn/Joshua want absolutely nothing to do with Wilder. As for your ridiculous comment, neither of these fighters would be a 'step up fight' for Wilder after his most recent victory over Luis Ortiz. Wilder tried unsuccessfully to secure a fight with the only heavyweight who is ranked above him by some, and is now instead in negotiations to fight the undefeated lineal world champion. But you can keep living in the past if you want, making the same lame old arguments.

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
              Ooh interesting fight. Teper might get a shot at Pulev for the title eliminator though. Or Kabayel could get this shot and Helenius and Teper could fight for the full European title. Either way, this is an interesting fight I'd like to see
              They are evenly matched for sure. Both can punch with power & neither is ever in tip top shape. Teper does throw a lot of punches when he is on. 6-7 years ago I’d pick Helenius but now i have it pretty even but think Teper may outwork Helenius to a UD

Comment

I'm not sure Helenius has the hunger anymore and he's had some injuries. I would lean Teper, who hasn't been all that impressive himself of late.

Comment

It’s funny that Helenius has to rematch this trialhorse on August 11. He hurt his right hand or arm in the 2nd round & never threw another right but he lost the fight & escaped with a gift decision. I watched the fight & he looked bad. Could only throw the left. He needs to win impressively or it’s time to hang it up. No point risking a Teper fight if he doesn’t have the drive anymore.

Comment

Lets see if he still fancies it

Comment

Working...
                    X