Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Srisaket Sor Rungvisai vs. Iran Diaz Set For October 6th

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Srisaket Sor Rungvisai vs. Iran Diaz Set For October 6th

Srisaket Sor Rungvai is set to defend his WBC super flyweight belt in the main event of ONE: Kingdom of Heroes' in ****kok on October 6th. The 31 year old now has an opponent, he will be facing Mexico's Iran Diaz at the Impact Arena.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Iran Diaz? Who's next, the late Ali Raymi's corpse?

Comment

The Thai is running from Nietes and Ancajas.

Comment

well its thailand what do you guys expect,
        purse probably suck nobody wanna go there

Comment

Looking forward to see him back in the US

Comment

Man, Sor's girlfriend really took his soul! He was 100% set to face Estrada in a rematch and now he is just sitting on the sidelines facing an unknown all because he cant take getting dumped which was how long ago now?

Comment

Easy fight for Rungvisai.

Comment

I've always said that it's smart to sprinkle in easier opponents between top caliber ones.

It keeps fighters from burning out plus it feeds their confidence too.

Looks like Rungvisai is doing just that.

Comment

I love and have loved Sor Rungvisai for the last 3 years. This man has become one of my favorite modern fighters ever and I am so excited to follow the rest of his career. I love his story, and yo **** that ***** who broke his heart, she is a pile of trash and should be fed to a pack of thugs to be ravaged. Dumbass *****es. So go kick some ass, Sor Rungvisai, get your mind straight and come back and dominate and become an all time great and go down in history with your amazing and inspiring story. Love this warrior. One of the toughest, most badass men in the sport right now.

Comment

Working...
                  X