Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Saul Rodriguez: I'm Very Happy To Be Back With Top Rank

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Saul Rodriguez: I'm Very Happy To Be Back With Top Rank

Saul "Neno" Rodriguez has agreed to a multi-year promotional agreement with Top Rank, Hall of Fame promoter Bob Arum announced today. Rodriguez fought under the Top Rank banner from 2011-2016 and has returned with an eye on contending in the 130-pound division.
    [Click Here To Read More]

of course he is! arum and Top Rank know how to build stars! gayweather jr promotions are clowns acting as boxing promoters! pbc is a joke too just look at beyonce wilder nobody knows who he is

Comment

Originally posted by BLACK KNOT View Post
      of course he is! arum and Top Rank know how to build stars! gayweather jr promotions are clowns acting as boxing promoters! pbc is a joke too just look at beyonce wilder nobody knows who he is
      as they say, he is well known enough that you feel the need to make a comment about him, and you have even come up with a clever nickname...or was it made it up by all the folks who don't know who he is? No bias , both DW & AJ acting like a couple of divas here

Comment

Of course he's happy to be back with an actual promoter, instead of a part-time promotional hobbyist. Top Rank probably paid for these articles to be written about him. This is the second one in as many days. Top Rank promotional power at work.

Comment

This Cat can throw down and mix it up with the best I want to see him in there with a Name at his weight class ASAP

Comment

Working...
          X