Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Porter: Berto Got Knocked Out In Our Fight; It Wasn't Head-Butts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Porter: Berto Got Knocked Out In Our Fight; It Wasn't Head-Butts

LOS ANGELES Shawn Porter suspects Andre Berto is simply trying to rationalize his technical knockout loss to Porter last year. That's the only explanation that made sense to Porter once he was told Berto blamed his loss on Porter's repeated head-butts during a conference call last week (https://www.boxingscene.com/berto-porter-fight-bullsht-it-all-head-butts--130269). Porter dropped Berto once in the second round and twice in the ninth round on his way to stopping him in the ninth round of their April 2017 fight at Barclays Center in Brooklyn.
    [Click Here To Read More]

The head butts definitely played a role and it was Shawn coming in with the head. He was gonna win the fight regardless though Berto is past it.

Comment

I felt sorry for Dre after this fight. I have been telling everyone for the longest, Porter is the most frustrating fighter in the world to watch. Clinch, clinch, headbutt, headbutt, clinch. Young King x

Comment

You threw your head first before every punch porter.... refs need start deducting points only way he’ll stop that ****

Comment

I respect that he is an ex World Champ. But if you said to me "do you want to go to a Shawn Porter fight? I got a free ticket?" I would reply "no". Young King x

Comment

Porter is delusional. LMAO. Are you kidding me ? Headbutts should have been part of the punch stats.

Comment

Shawn Porters style of fighting is just mauling not much boxing technique. I hope he beats Garcia tho. I’m not a fan of his with all his gift decisions and crying that he beat Thurman when he clearly lost.

Comment

This fight is on FOX. I will DVR it and watch it later in the week or month. 2 boring ass weak loser fighters. Who cares who wins. And they both look like ugly black reptiles or something...LOLLOLLOLLOL!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Rigpig View Post
                  Shawn Porters style of fighting is just mauling not much boxing technique. I hope he beats Garcia tho. I’m not a fan of his with all his gift decisions and crying that he beat Thurman when he clearly lost.
                  All the gift decisions? Only questionable one he has is Herrera. All of the other wins he deserved. And even though i agreed he lost the Thurman fight, the difference in the fight was one of the last 2 rounds a judge gave Thurman, when he clearly ran and were clearly won by Danny.

Comment

Originally posted by markther View Post
                    This fight is on FOX. I will DVR it and watch it later in the week or month. 2 boring ass weak loser fighters. Who cares who wins. And they both look like ugly black reptiles or something...LOLLOLLOLLOL!!!

Troll somewhere else my friend..we talk real boxing in the comments section btw why lolol @ YOUR OWN JOKES....Smh

Comment

Working...
                    X