Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bellew's Trainer: Usyk is Very, Very Good - But He's Beatable

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Bellew's Trainer: Usyk is Very, Very Good - But He's Beatable

TRAINER Dave Coldwell admits his fighter Tony Bellew will be a significant underdog should the proposed fight with cruiserweight king Oleksandr Usyk be made. "It's the toughest fight out there but it's the biggest challenge," Coldwell stated.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Beatable? Certainly. By Bellew? No chance.

Think he’d do a better job than Gassiev mind!

Comment

he can be beat, but it won't be Bellew to gets that W.

Comment

With Bellew beating the most shot fighter I've ever seen twice, he can take on the world...

Comment

usyk nothing more than an arm punching fancy dan this type of fighter use to be called cute

Comment

Usyk is very, very good. But he’s beatable.
            ==================

Everyone is beatable, that's obvious. The bigger question is if Tony is the man to beat Usyk? I doubt it although he should give a better account of himself than Gassiev.

Comment

Not by Bellend he's not

Comment

I’m intrigued what Coldwell brings to Bellew’s game I mean here we have a guy who couldn’t put Haye away when the guy had one achilles tendon ruptured and was severely impeded in his movement, the guy had no mobility from round five onwards and he was still around in the 11th, then in the rematch when Haye looked like a two round fighter Bellew managed to stretch the fight out to the fifth.

Bellew looked like a domestic level scrub against Haye, only Haye looked like a club fighter.

Comment

Working...
                X