No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mikey Garcia's Greatest Attribute is His Ambition

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mikey Garcia's Greatest Attribute is His Ambition

By Corey Erdman - It's been said that you can't find true ecstasy in sport until you succeed in a situation where failure was not just possible, but probable. Those are the situations Mikey Garcia has sought out his entire boxing career. Garcia added another belt to his collection on Saturday night, routing a much larger Robert Easter Jr. to unify the IBF and WBC lightweight titles in his return to the 135-pound division. It was four months...
    [Click Here To Read More]

and his balance, footwork and power

Comment

Mikey in for one hell of a beating if he takes this figh.

Comment

Mikey’s father Eduardo picked strawberries, Mickey picks Cherries -- it runs in the family.

You got Mickey trying do what Brook and Khan do when they ran out of options, instead of fighting who they are suppose to at their weight they decide to sell their 0' for the highest purse ; thats the plan with Mickey-Mouse. Losing to Toprank midget Lomachenko would be embarrassing even though Vasyl is the man at Mickey's weight-class.

Better to lose your undefeated record in a valiant effort than get schooled by a guy that lost to Salidoe, on ESPN on a Toprank promoted event.

Comment

Mikey's ambition is about to get him killed. Errol will ruin Mikey. I absolutely love Mikey as a boxer and this is not the fight I want to see him in. But now it's too late, he can't take it back, a clash with Errol is inevitable.

Comment

Errol Spence will knock out Mikey.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
              Mikey’s father Eduardo picked strawberries, Mickey picks Cherries -- it runs in the family.

You got Mickey trying do what Brook and Khan do when they ran out of options, instead of fighting who they are suppose to at their weight they decide to sell their 0' for the highest purse ; thats the plan with Mickey-Mouse. Losing to Toprank midget Lomachenko would be embarrassing even though Vasyl is the man at Mickey's weight-class.

Better to lose your undefeated record in a valiant effort than get schooled by a guy that lost to Salidoe, on ESPN on a Toprank promoted event.
              Lol, good to see you are still one dumb *****. Mikey picks cherries? I think you have him confused with another Garcia. One who is at 147 but wont even mention Spence, Thurman is currently MIA cuz of Spence no one is asking for that fight. Garcia will fight him though, bigger balls than most these other clowns. Yet you trying to trash him. You want to talk ducking Loma, look no further than Skank Davis. Wait, he black so you blind to that. What a joke you are.

Comment

Dr Strange: I looked 46 million possible outcomes. Garcia wins in none of them

Comment

Originally posted by sammybee View Post
                  Errol Spence will knock out Mikey.
                  well that's what he wants and itching for

Comment

At some point confidence becomes over confidence. Being over confident or supremely confident becomes arrogance. Mikey IS winning his fights easily. He is supremely skilled. But he isn't listening to anyone or so it seems.

I noticed that when he was sat on his stool at the end of round 11, the fight was won, and his brother said "now take it easy, you've won the fight, don't get careless" - so what does Mikey do? He immediately goes out and engages in brawling with Easter trying to go for the KO. He didn't listen.

I'm thinking Mikey wants to be a crowd pleaser as much as anything - which is great for us as fans, but not so much for his long term health.

Still, I'm all for him stepping up to 147 if he wants but I would have chosen the winner of the Porter-Danny fight to get a belt.

Comment

Working...
                    X