Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Mikey Garcia Drops, Overpowers Robert Easter To Unify

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Mikey Garcia Drops, Overpowers Robert Easter To Unify

Mikey Garcia, Easter Fight Photos Gallery - Dominating his lightweight-title unification with Robert Easter Jr. on Saturday before 12,560 at Staples Center, Garcia stripped Easter of his height and reach advantages and claimed a unanimous-decision victory. Judges scored the bout 116-111, 117-110 and 118-109.
    [Click Here To Read More]

We allowed Rigo to move up for loma with no complaints, so I don’t wanna hear it, let Mikey fight who he wants if it’s applicable to loma

Comment

Good win for Mikey Garcia. He is definitely the cream of the crop at 135 unless Loma proves otherwise. I hope they fight, but have a feeling uncle Bob will shy away from that fight.

Instead of Spence, maybe Garcia should try to avenge his amateur loss to Crawford? Oops, uncle Bob wrench in the cog there too. Spence it is!

I would pay PPV price for that. I do think Mikey will be competitive for 6-8 rounds, before Spence breaks him down and breaks his nose and eye socket. Too big, too strong, too skilled, and southpaw to boot.

Comment

Originally posted by miked85 View Post
        We allowed Rigo to move up for loma with no complaints, so I don’t wanna hear it, let Mikey fight who he wants if it’s applicable to loma
        Tbf there were a lot of complaints.

Comment

Originally posted by Fabes88 View Post
          Tbf there were a lot of complaints.
          Those same posters who are complaining about this move by Mikey are the same ones who wanted to crown Loma after beating Rigo.

This is boxing. Guys move up and take risks. I don't want to hear the complaints. Mikey is an all time great fighter. If he thinks he can go up and knock off Spence, then he's entitled to try.

I know you're probably not one of them, but you know what crowd I'm referring to.

Comment

Originally posted by JWHardin View Post
            Good win for Mikey Garcia. He is definitely the cream of the crop at 135 unless Loma proves otherwise. I hope they fight, but have a feeling uncle Bob will shy away from that fight.

Instead of Spence, maybe Garcia should try to avenge his amateur loss to Crawford? Oops, uncle Bob wrench in the cog there too. Spence it is!

I would pay PPV price for that. I do think Mikey will be competitive for 6-8 rounds, before Spence breaks him down and breaks his nose and eye socket. Too big, too strong, too skilled, and southpaw to boot.
            This is a very good post.

Mikey is definitely the favorite against anybody at 140 or below right now.

If they thought Linares timing Loma was something, just imagine what they'll think when Mikey catches him lol Mikey is levels above Linares in IQ and power

Comment

Originally posted by Butch.McRae View Post

Mikey is definitely the favorite against anybody at 140 or below right now.
              He will be the underdog against the Pacman

Comment

Originally posted by Jerzz View Post
                He will be the underdog against the Pacman
                Pacquiao would not be favorite against Mikey at this point. He'd catch him a few times but Mikey beats him. Too young, too hungry, and he's in his prime.

Pac Man is way past it.

Comment

Originally posted by Butch.McRae View Post
                  Pacquiao would not be favorite against Mikey at this point. He'd catch him a few times but Mikey beats him. Too young, too hungry, and he's in his prime.

Pac Man is way past it.
                  True but Pac will overpower him at 140 just like what he did to Matthyse.

Before the fight everybody was saying Lucas will KO him but we all know what happened there.

Comment

Easter said he couldn't find the timing to throw his right. I'm saying how can you land the right when you are jabbing while doing the splits?

Comment

Working...
                    X