Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Robert Easter: I Couldn't Find My Timing, Let My Right Hand Go

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Robert Easter: I Couldn't Find My Timing, Let My Right Hand Go

Mikey Garcia unified the WBC and IBF lightweight titles late Saturday by overpowering Robert Easter in a battle of undefeated champions. The 30-year-old Garcia retained his WBC title and grabbed Easter's IBF belt with a unanimous decision victory at Staples Center arena in downtown Los Angeles.
    [Click Here To Read More]

yes, you went the broner route....

had he let his hands go , he prolly would've gotten koed with a counter, his guard is almost useless

Comment

Com’on you were paid to stop fighting after the 7th. You just let Mikey throw while you caught enough to not get hurt. Nothing you can show me as a fan. This timing crap.

Comment

Easter was the longest reigning champ at 135. Miket picks up another good win a unifies the belts for the 1st time since Diego/Castillo

Comment

yeah righ

no wander why, excuses only satisfy those ..... you know the rets buddy. you should stay humble. is Thprove you really lost to fortuna, the other guy an d the guy before . You are just mediocre like everyone said. period. 787 248 4137. Retire as the maybe the one who face Garcia and do a favor to the sp[ort. What the **** did cunniungham did with you? You shouldsue him for the expectation. Cunninghan sucks just like you do.

Comment

no wander why, excuses only satisfy those ..... you know the rest buddy. you should stay humble and not do the media **** you just did. You newborn is going to be ashamed when he grows up . . This just prove you really lost to fortuna, the other guy a d the guy before . You are just mediocre like everyone said. period. 787 248 4137. Retire as the maybe the one who face Garcia and do a favor to the sport. What the **** did cunniungham did with you? You should sue him for the expectation. Cunninghan sucks just like you do. hahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaa 787 248 4137

Comment

Not just his timing he couldn’t find Garcia either
              Go to sleep , the dream is fughi over

Comment

Easter threw like 20 right hands the entire fight it was either a defensive jab to the head or a jab to the body

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
                  Easter threw like 20 right hands the entire fight it was either a defensive jab to the head or a jab to the body

A very soft jab to be specific

Comment

Trying to hook with a hooker, tsk-tsk.

Comment

Working...
                    X