Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mikey Garcia: Spence is The Toughest at 147 - So I Want Him!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mikey Garcia: Spence is The Toughest at 147 - So I Want Him!

Mikey Garcia became the 10th lightweight champion to unify the division with a unanimous decision against Robert Easter Jr. Saturday on SHOWTIME, and immediately afterward set his sights on boxing's best, namely Errol Spence Jr.

[Click Here To Read More]

I don’t even like Spence but this is as easy as it gets lol. Garcia better stay away from the drugs jumping up 2 weight classes with no tune ups to face Andre3000

Comment

ROFL Garcia is a hyped bum trying to play the media. The Mexican media and fans gonna fall for him no doubt. Easy win for Spence.

Comment

Spence will easily defeat Mikey at 147.

Mikey highest weight class should be 140.

His advisers should talk to him.

Prograis should call out Mikey

Comment

Make the fight then! I'm done looking for all the reasons Mikey shouldn't fight Spence.

Comment

I will believe it when the first round starts. Till then Mikey could call out Wilder.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayweatherducks View Post
              I don’t even like Spence but this is as easy as it gets lol. Garcia better stay away from the drugs jumping up 2 weight classes with no tune ups to face Andre3000
              Buahahaha.

Comment

Originally posted by sammybee View Post
                Spence will easily defeat Mikey at 147.

Mikey highest weight class should be 140.

His advisers should talk to him.

Prograis should call out Mikey
                Most likely he's only looking to make big money.
                No way he defeats SPence.

Comment

Fair play to Garcia for chasing the fight. Spence is a massive WW though. I'd be surprised if he didn't stop Garcia.

Comment

Love Mike's mindset dont care what anyone says you wanna be the best you gotta fight the best.

Comment

Working...
                    X